Hey! I’m Victor 👋 I am a Linux, Emacs, and Tmux heavy user. I use a weird keyboard and like to build programming languages.
I’m currently working for Code Climate.
Open Source Projects
- tiny-lang — A different programming language. Support a bunch of spoken languages, such as Russian and Portuguese.
- blockchain — Elixir blockchain engine. With all those cool stuff like POW and Priv/Pub keys. Same address Base58 algorithm used in bitcoin.
- gps-job — Google Cloud Pub/Sub adapter and worker for ActiveJob.
- Email — E-mail me, I’ll probably answer you in less than 15 mins.
- GitHub — My open source contributions.
- Instagram — #tech #wakeboard #coffee #crossfit
- Linkedin — You can see cool companies that I worked for.
- StackOverflow — Sometimes I copy source code from there.
- Twitter — A bunch of cool retweets about technology.
- RSS — Are you using this?